Junior Space School - Astronaut Training
Junior Space School Program integrates culture, space, science, medicine and marine life life for high impact learning experience. Students will get to know what it takes to become a scientist, flight commander and astronaut by taking part in mission simulator training!
Junior Space School Program has all that it needs to immerse students into an experience that encourages self-confidence, patience, teamwork and knowledge-acquiring!
Courses are designed to enrich students on goal setting, project execution, independent thinking and academics. By getting the chance to simulate real-life mission operations, students are encouraged to think from outside of the box, bring out their creative side and solve problems with their teams.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Applications of science, technology engineering and mathematics in the context of complex space missions
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving
- Be effective in collaborative team work
- Learn to set and achieve targets
- Leadership and influence
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Initiative, responsibility and self direction
- Curiosity and imagination
- Pursue personal values and set life goals